FAQ
| 0 comments ]

Q1: What's the difference between weight loss and fat loss?

A1: Most people would refer fat loss to weight loss. But we all know that it's really fats that we want to lose and not weight. But I will use this term weight loss instead of fat loss. Until the day everyone can stop relying on weighing machines to guage themselves!

Q2: What kind of diet are you on?

A2: I'm currently not on any diet, I eat according to my body, I listen to my body but not give in to it. Basically I eat more than 5 meals a day, I don't have a fix diet but I can estimate that 30~40% of my calories are from fruits and vegetables. The rest comes from healthy foods that are low in glycemic index and rich in good fats.


Q3: Why does it seem impossible to lose weight?

A3:It's not impossible to lose weight at all. Sure, many of us may have slower metabolism than others but that's not even a hurdle to weight loss. Unless someone has leptin deficiency or any other genetic traits, which are rare, it's pretty simply to lose weight.

Q4: What's the purpose of this blog?

A4: I have no idea. I want to help people lose weight and regain their confidence before any form of illness strikes. There was no one to guide me along, all I did was trial and error to weight loss which cause me to make several mistakes. I really hope I can help people achieve their dream of losing weight. One of the benefit I will probably receive is the improvement of my writing skills which I find really boring and mundane at times.(too much lab reports!)

Q5: What's your dream?

A5: I have a dream. That is to help obese children lose weight before any obesity related condition can strike them. That's what happened to me and I don't want any other people to suffer from it. If I could, I would set up a non-profit foundation to introduce programs and camps to really save these children from drowning in the pool of obesity.

I would also love to write a book in the near future. With my poor grasp of vocab, I could probably get a ghost writer but I'd much prefer writing my own book. Maybe an e-book would be more practical for now.


To be continued

0 comments

Post a Comment